One month ahead to the Tokyo Ham fair 2013

The Tokyo Ham fair 2013 will be held on 24 and 25 August.
I will support three club booth such as A1 CLUB, CWの里(Home of CW) and CWops.

Here is the information of A1CLUB.

Anyone who comes to Japan this season is most welcome to our booth.


Steve N6TT said...

Congrats to you big bro for helping to keep Morse Code alive. To bad you do not have a booth for FOC, the best CW organization in the world IMHO

161, Steve N6TT 2004

Atsu JE1TRV said...

Hi Steve
long time no see on the band.
Oh yes I have forgotten that I'm a member of that great club, too. :-)

Steve N6TT said...


I enjoy FOC best, CWops, A1 lab, KCJ, FISTS are all great clubs. Yes anything to help keep CW alive is good.
I am QRV 12-14 UTC on 40m. I try to work JA stations often but to many calls from US keeps my antenna away :)